Mechanical Insulation Resource Library
The Source is where we house the latest Insulation Intel on industry trends, insights, and continuing education opportunities. This is a resource built specifically to aid you in your professional development. Explore our webinars, compare specs, and follow our blog all right here at The Source.
Visit The Source for:
Mechanical Insulation Intel Blog
Johns Manville—Our Record Supports Our Commitment to Sustainability
Insulating Chilled Water Systems
Industrial Facilities and Environmental Noise Control
Understanding Pipe Acoustics Test Methods
The Importance of Acoustics in Architectural Design
- Micro-Lok® HP: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with an ASJ jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok® HP Ultra: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with a polycoated jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok® HP Plain: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation without a jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok®: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with an ASJ jacket (service temp: 850°F)
Board & Blanket Insulation
- XSPECT™ ISOfoam APF Board: Polyisocyanurate foam board designed to insulate rooftop ducts and HVAC equipment
- 800 Series Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment and duct insulation (service temp: 450°F)
- 1000 Series Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment insulation for industrial applications (service temp: 850°F)
- Precipitator Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment insulation designed for precipitators, baghouses, scrubbers, ducts, & breechings in power-generation plants (service temp: 850°F)
- HTB 26 EQ Spin-Glas®: Lightweight fiberglass blanket for industrial applications (service temp: 1000°F)
- Micro-Flex®: Fiberglass, large-diameter pipe and tank wrap for industrial applications: (service temp: 850°F)
- Incombustible Hullboard: Semi-rigid, fiberglass insulation for naval and merchant vessels as well as drilling rig platforms (service temp: 450°F)
- Incombustible Microlite®: Fiberglass blanket for use in marine applications where design parameters prohibit the use of a rigid product (service temp: 400°F)
- Zeston® 2000 Series - White: White, standard gauge, UV-resistant, PVC fitting covers
- Zeston® 2000 Series - Color: Colored, standard gauge PVC Fitting covers (13 different colors)
- Zeston® 300 Series: Colored and UV-resistant white, heavy gauge PVC
- Zeston® PVC Jacketing: Standard and heavy gauge PVC jacketing
Insulation Intel® eBooks
Mechanical Product Selector Guide:
The Mechanical Product Selection Guide gives you the essential details you need to know about each of Johns Manville’s Mechanical insulation products. It covers everything from thermal performance to acoustical control to key specification compliance attributes.
The SmartBinder app gives you instant access to the latest technical information for JM products: data sheets, SDS’s, installation manuals, and more. SmartBinder is available from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and as a desktop web application for users who need access from a computer.
Choose the right PVC insulated pipe fitting covers for your project in our selector guide.
Trying to decide how much insulation you need? The latest release of the Johns Manville NAIMA 3E Plus® Tool is here to help. This free calculator will help you determine how thick your insulation needs to be to achieve the performance you want.
The JM NAIMA 3E Plus calculator contains insulation specification information based on ASTM requirements, and it allows you to customize your calculations with the unique variables and characteristics of your mechanical or industrial application. Additionally, the Johns Manville NAIMA 3E Plus Tool contains product specification information JM’s entire Mechanical and Industrial product portfolios.
NOTE: If you have already downloaded NAIMA 3E Plus, use THESE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS to ensure your program settings aren’t lost when you download the latest version of the tool.
Request a technical presentation:
Johns Manville offers customized presentations to help you stay up to date on the latest market trends and enhance your knowledge of JM products.
At JM, we strive to provide the best products and the information you need to use them. That’s why we have created a free online training series around our HVAC and Mechanical insulation solutions. Johns Manville University gives you access to interactive training modules that explain everything from the very basics of insulation systems to how to sell and install JM insulation products for both HVAC and Mechanical system
- HVAC Insulation 101 - The basics of insulation
- How to Sell Johns Manville HVAC insulatios
- How to Fabricate and Install HVAC insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
- Mechanical Insulation 101
- How to Sell Johns Manville Mechanical Insulation
- How to Install JM Mechanical Insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
We will continue to add to our list of available training modules to help you better understand how to use and sell JM products. Sign up today and see more.