HVAC Insulation Resource Library
The Source is where we house the latest Insulation Intel on industry trends, insights, and continuing education opportunities. This is a resource built specifically to aid you in your professional development. Explore our webinars, compare specs, and follow our blog all right here at The Source.
To ask an expert a question or to request a Technical Presentation, click here.
Visit The Source for:
HVAC Insulation Intel Blog
New 2021 International Energy Conservation Code Heightens Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Provides Commercial HVAC Opportunities to Lower Carbon Emissions
HVAC Insulation Industry Outlook to 2025 - High Growth in Construction Industry, and Stringent Regulations, Drive Growth
- SuperDuct® RC: Mat-faced, fiberglass duct board with antimicrobial coating (Service temp: 250°F)
- Micro-Aire®: Mat-faced, fiberglass duct board (Service temp: 250°F)
- Micro-Aire® LP: Fiberglass duct board designed for modular housing (Service temp: 250°F)
- Diffuser Board: Fiberglass duct board with a black glass mat airstream surface (Service temp: 250°F)
- Linacoustic® RC: Fiberglass duct liner with a glass mat airstream surface coated with antimicrobial coating (Service temp: 250°F)
- Linacoustic® RC-HP: Fiberglass duct liner with a glass mat airstream surface coated with antimicrobial coating and superior sound absorbing properties (Service temp: 250°F)
- Linacoustic® R-300: Rigid, fiberglass duct liner with a glass mat airstream surface, coated with an antimicrobial coating, designed to insulate plenums and duct work (Service temp: 250°F)
- Spiracoustic Plus®: Pre-kerfed, fiberglass spiral duct liner, with a glass mat airstream surface, coated with an antimicrobial coating (Service temp: 250°F)
- Spiral SG®: Double-wall, fiberglass insulation (Service temp: 350°F)
- LinaTex: Textile fiberglass duct liner designed for lining sheet metal ducts (Service temp: 250°F)
External Duct Insulation
- Microlite® FSK: Formaldehyde-free® fiberglass, blanket-type duct wrap with FSK facing (Service temp: 250°F)
- Microlite® PSK: Formaldehyde-free® fiberglass, blanket-type duct wrap with PSK facing (Service temp: 250°F)
- Microlite® Standard: Fiberglass, blanket-type duct wrap (Unfaced Service Temp: 350°F, Faced Service Temp: 250°F)
The HVAC Product Selection Guide gives you the essential details you need to know about each of Johns Manville’s HVAC insulation products. It covers everything from thermal performance to acoustical control to key specification compliance attributes.
The SmartBinder app gives you instant access to the latest technical information for JM products: data sheets, SDS’s, installation manuals, and more. SmartBinder is available from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and as a desktop web application for users who need access from a computer.
Johns Manville offers customized presentations to help you stay up to date on the latest market trends and enhance your knowledge of JM products.
Watch the video for instructions on how to cut down JM's new, patent pending E3 Pallet™
At JM, we strive to provide the best products and the information you need to use them. That’s why we have created a free online training series around our HVAC and Mechanical insulation solutions. Johns Manville University gives you access to interactive training modules that explain everything from the very basics of insulation systems to how to sell and install JM insulation products for both HVAC and Mechanical system
- HVAC Insulation 101 - The basics of insulation
- How to Sell Johns Manville HVAC insulation
- How to Fabricate and Install HVAC insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
- Mechanical Insulation 101
- How to Sell Johns Manville Mechanical Insulation
- How to Install JM Mechanical Insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
We will continue to add to our list of available training modules to help you better understand how to use and sell JM products. Sign up today and see more.