Johns Manville (JM), a leading supplier of commercial roofing products, will be showcasing its experts and robust variety of roofing solutions at the 2014 International Roofing Expo (IRE) in Las Vegas.
IRE is the preeminent roofing construction and maintenance event where roofing professionals gather to experience face-to-face interaction, product review, education and networking. At the show, roofing professionals can visit JM at booth 1448* where they will have the chance to:
- Learn from JM product experts.
- Find out more about the benefits of being a Peak Advantage® Contractor.
- Play ‘Roofolution 3’, a game where players will be challenged to race the clock and build their ideal roof system for a chance to win prizes.
- Enjoy the famous (and complimentary!) JM ‘Cliffhanger’ nonalcoholic refreshment while learning about the latest JM solutions.
- Meet Cooley Group PVC expert Mike DeSouto and discuss the power of two great companies aligning to provide the best-in-class PVC membrane solution and get a custom JM/Cooley phone charger. JM and the Cooley Group are leaders in providing high-performance engineered membranes with exceptional weathering capabilities.
“For more than 150 years, Johns Manville has focused on developing roofing systems that are more durable and reliable,” said Ryan Rickerds, contractor program manager. “Our heritage of innovation and services means we are committed to making jobs easy for contractors and we invite them to stop by and learn about the newest products and best practices as well as contractor program benefits to boost their success.”
After stopping at the JM booth, be sure to check out JM at these IRE Educational Sessions:
- Transparency in Thermal Performance: Wednesday, 2/26 – 7:45 to 9:15 a.m. South Pacific B. Presenter: Chris Griffin.
- Weather-Related Effects on Installation of Fully Adhered Single Ply Systems: Thursday, 2/27 – 7:45 to 9:15 a.m. Islander B. Presenters: Zebonie Sukle and Todd Nathan.
- The Impact FM and UL Have on the Roofing Industry: Friday, 2/28 – 9:30 to 11 a.m. Islander H. Panelist: Rick Gustin.
To learn more about JM and review supporting materials such as data sheets, application instructions, detail drawings and specifications, please visit the commercial roofing page on the JM website. To receive the latest updates from the JM team live from the IRE show floor, ‘Like’ us on our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
*The JM booth is in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Bayside Halls C-D
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville, a Berkshire Hathaway company (NYSE: BRK.A, BRK.B), is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality products for building insulation, mechanical insulation, commercial roofing and roof insulation, as well as fibers and nonwovens for commercial, industrial and residential applications. JM serves markets that include aerospace, automotive and transportation, air handling, appliance, HVAC, pipe and equipment, filtration, waterproofing, building, flooring, interiors and wind energy. In business since 1858, the Denver-based company has annual sales of approximately $2.5 billion and holds leadership positions in all of the key markets that it serves. JM employs approximately 7,000 people and operates 45 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. Additional information can be found at www.jm.com.