The Designing for Corrosion Control Course reviews the principles of corrosion and and provides a systematic method for applying the technology of corrosion prevention to the design process. The course curriculum includes:
- Corrosion Control and its importance in the Design Process
- Matching Materials Performance to Service Environments
- Materials Selection (Process, Methodologies and Factors Influencing Materials Selection)
- Effects of Corrosion and Design on Materials
- Optimization of Design
- Economic Considerations and Analysis
NACE is recognized as an Authorized Provider of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). To receive CEUs, participants are required to be engaged in the entire course and successfully pass the final exam. At the conclusion of the course you will be asked to complete a course evaluation.