DENVER -- Industrial Insulation Group, a Johns Manville (JM) company and the leading provider of thermal insulation solutions for high-temperature industrial applications, announced today that its website, www.iig-llc.com, has moved to JM’s platform. Online content for Industrial Insulation Group can now be found at www.jm.com/industrial.
“This has been a planned step in the evolution of the Industrial Insulation Group brand as we further integrate into the Johns Manville family, and we are excited about the new website launch. We have received positive feedback about the new layout and navigability that we think will help improve the user experience for our customers,” said Garry Caudill, Marketing Leader for Industrial Insulation Group.
The new site offers many benefits. For example, all technical resources (data sheets, technical product guides, etc.) are now available through one, easy-to-access Technical Resource Library. Technical documents for specific products can also be found on that product’s page. Other benefits include:
- An informative blog that’s easy to locate and updated with new content every other Wednesday
- Multi-level organization that lists products by product type as well as industry to improve navigability and user convenience
- Helpful filters that allow the users to select the product attributes they need for their specific application
- Convenient access to JM’s entire website, featuring information on the company’s products, including residential and commercial insulation, commercial roofing, mechanical insulation and materials for other manufacturers' products and applications
- Opt-in access to free, exclusive content (recorded webinars, videos, white papers, etc.)
- The PART (Product Application Rating Tool), a product selector calculator that helps users determine the product they need based on specific application criteria
The site that Industrial Insulation Group users have traditionally used was taken offline in late January, and all URLs have been redirected to their corresponding pages on the JM website. Any bookmarked pages from the old site will redirect appropriately; however, users are encouraged to change their bookmarks to the new URLs.
About Industrial Insulation Group
Industrial Insulation Group provides the broadest portfolio of industrial insulation solutions for use in high-temperature industrial applications. Their product offerings include Thermo-12® Gold calcium silicate, Sproule WR-1200® expanded perlite, MinWool-1200® mineral wool, and Super Firetemp® fireproofing insulation. These insulations are widely used in high-temperature applications in the refining, petrochemical, power generation, pulp and paper, and metals manufacturing industries.
Industrial Insulation Group is a Johns Manville company and operates from five manufacturing plants in the United States. Together, these plants provide customers with quality, proven insulation products that are upgraded and enhanced through contemporary technology.
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville, a Berkshire Hathaway company (NYSE: BRK.A, BRK.B), is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality products for building insulation, mechanical insulation, commercial roofing, and roof insulation, as well as fibers and nonwovens for commercial, industrial and residential applications. JM serves markets that include aerospace, automotive and transportation, air handling, appliance, HVAC, pipe and equipment, filtration, waterproofing, building, flooring, interiors and wind energy. In business since 1858, the Denver-based company has annual sales of approximately $2.6 billion and holds leadership positions in all of the key markets that it serves. JM employs approximately 7,000 people and operates 44 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. Additional information can be found at www.jm.com.