If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the Sites and Services referenced are hosted in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, including the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
1. You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, title, company name, postal address, email address, telephone number, password and other information to use the Service;
- Information when you respond to surveys or otherwise contact or interact with us; and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with, including your comments and other content in connection with using the Service.
3. We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- An identifier that is unique to the device on which you install our mobile application(s) and some device identifiers may be persistent device identifiers, as well as certain software and hardware information about your device;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Service.
Third-Party Social Networking Services
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- For fulfillment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of the Service;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To allow you to participate in surveys;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To improve the Service or develop new services;
- To provide the services you request, including the Service;
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To analyze the Service;
- To allow us to personalize and enhance your experience using the Service;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
- To improve the content and features of the Service or develop new services;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Service; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Mobile applications. Regarding our mobile application(s), all requests are sent through your mobile network carrier’s network and your mobile carrier may have access to them. Please review your mobile carrier’s privacy policies for additional information.
- Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Site (for example, email, surveys, website hosting, video services, etc.). We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply the Terms, any applicable end user license agreement or the other privacy policies and terms and conditions regarding the Applications;
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of the Terms, our policies or agreements, the other privacy policies and terms and conditions regarding the Applications or as otherwise required by law.
6. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
7. Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies, Other Storage, web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies below.
Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies
1. Cookies. Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser. You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of the Service.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
2. Other Storage. Flash cookies (also known as local stored objects) are data files that can be created on your computer by the websites you visit and are a way for websites to store information for later use. Flash cookies are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. You can disable the storage of flash cookies. For additional information about managing and disabling flash cookies, please visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
3. Web Beacons. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
4. Persistent Device Identifiers. Persistent device identifiers are unique strings that are associated with the device that you use to connect to the Service. Persistent device identifiers may be modified or disabled by sophisticated users.
Please see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ to opt-out of third party advertising, including the following vendors: Chango, DataXu, Google, MaxPoint Interactive, MediaMath, and Rocket Fuel.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on the Service.
- Changing Your Information. You may make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email Communications. You can make changes regarding receiving email communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling our mobile application(s). You may use the standard uninstall, application and data management processes available as part of your mobile device or via the removal features provided in your chosen mobile application store or network. Once you have uninstalled our mobile application(s), all information stored is deleted.
- Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies. Please see Cookies, Other Storage, Web Beacons, Persistent Device Identifiers and Other Technologies above.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under age 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us