Johns Manville operates one manufacturing facility in Luoyang, China. The plant is in the Henan province, about 500 miles south and west of Beijing.
A state-of-the-art nonwoven spunbond mat production line opened in 2007 to boost JM’s commitment to its roofing, specialty and geotextiles customers. The line enables JM to support its strategic focus on the Asian market, especially China.
JM also has a sales office in Shanghai.
Job title: Accountant
Working Location: Jili, Luoyang, Henan Province
Purpose and Summary of this Position:
Manage the accurate costing information collection on timely basis with costing experience and knowledge of business operations. Provide accurate costing information to management and help manager to make right decision of business; Support to complete various cost and expense report during month-end closing.
1. Prepare statutory/USGAAP entries and check each account in iScala System to ensure monthly and year-end closing completed on schedule.
2. Monitors transactions for completeness, accuracy and compliance with relevant statutory rules and company policies.
3. Perform month end close activities related to cost accounting.
4. Prepares various internal managerial reports (Cost Scorecard, SGA, Fixed Cost, Reconciliation of Statutory and USGAAP etc.).
5. Help monitoring cost and expenses by recommending or developing result-oriented actions, though small in %, which may imply inefficient usage of company resource.
6. Reconciles GL with other modules in iScala System focusing on Costing, AP, OP (Non Sales Related) and OR to maintain information consistency.
7. Maintain all related documents/vouchers/ledgers filed under the Chinese Accounting Law and Internal Audit requirements.
8. Complete a range of monthly and annual statutory reports (BS, IS, CF etc.) in compliance with local statutory policy.
9. Support annual budget, internal and external various audit.
10. Keep proper confidential upon financial information.
11. Undertakes specific investigations and projects as assigned by manager.
1. University degree at least with major in finance or accounting.
2. 5+ years working experience in accounting, experience in a multi-national manufacturing company preferred.
3. Good interpersonal communication skills, good command of Microsoft Office and English.
4. Strong sense of Accounting & Finance.
If you are interested in this position, please contact JMChinaJobs@jm.com