Johns Manville mineral wool insulation batts delay the spread of fire between interior rooms and provide superior fire resistance in exterior walls — offering you peace of mind.
In addition to fire control, mineral wool batts:
- Reduce unwanted noise from traveling room to room
- Keep homes warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Lower heating and cooling bills year-round
- Are easy to cut and install
- Are high-density, non-combustible batts made of inorganic fibers
- Will not rot or deteriorate over time
- Have a 2000° F melting point
- Resist moisture, mold, mildew and fungi growth
Read on below, visit our JM Partner Contractor Locator to get started, or contact us to learn more.