Johns Manville (JM), manufacturer of Evalith™ nonwovens from glass and polyester fibers, will introduce the “JM innovation path” at its trade fair booth number E79 in hall 3.1 at the Techtextil show in Frankfurt.
Highlighted will be:
- an innovative glass nonwoven with a special coating for digital and direct printing,
- self-reinforcing polyester spunbonds and also glass/polymer hybrid nonwovens for applications in thermoplastic composites used in mold constructions,
- materials with flame retardant or antimicrobial properties for the automotive, filtration and construction sector,
- hybrid nonwovens for flooring, wall and ceiling applications demanding a high degree of smooth and even surfaces and displaying outstanding haptic,
- honeycomb structures made of compressed nonwovens which evidence excellent acoustical properties in light constructions,
- binder-free, non-flammable glass fiber needle mats distinguishing themselves by their temperature resistance of up to 500 °C, and
- the latest nonwoven developments for air and liquid filtration – a segment where JM is one of the leading suppliers.
With special pride JM will exhibit at its booth a non-flammable A2 rated material composite developed in co-operation with a customer and intended for use as a decorative board for ventilated curtain facades.
Last but not least, the e-Commerce portal, introduced in 2013, will be presented to the audience.
About Johns Manville
Johns Manville, a Berkshire Hathaway company (NYSE: BRK.A, BRK.B), is a leading manufacturer and marketer of premium-quality building and specialty products. In business since 1858, the Denver-based company has annual sales of approximately $2.5 billion and holds leadership positions in all of the key markets that it serves. Johns Manville employs approximately 7,000 people and operates 45 manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe and China. Additional information can be found at www.jmeurope.com and www.jm.com.