At Johns Manville we're proud of our industry and community-based achievements. From safety to the environment, we strive to exceed our goals at every opportunity.
- JM Colorado Environmental Leadership Program, Gold Leader
- 2013 Safe-in-Sound Excellence in Hearing Loss Prevention Award™
- National Safety Council (NSC) Occupational Excellence Achievement Award – all 31 Johns Manville U.S. locations recognized since 2005; 11 for 7 years in a row
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) Star status–8 JM U.S. manufacturing facilities
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- EPA Smartway Certification for our JM carrier fleet in Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System in 2012 at five manufacturing facilities across Germany
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification for Low-Emitting Products
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- SCS Certified–Compliant with U.S. EPA Region 9 and Alameda County, State of California Specifications for Environmentally Preferable Insulation
- SCS Certified Indoor Air Quality–Indoor Advantage Gold + Formaldehyde Free
- TerraChoice EcoLogo Program
- UL Environment Environmental Claim Validation–Recycled Content
*These certifications applied in 2012 to varied products across JM's businesses. Please view the certification agency's website for specific details.