At Johns Manville we're proud of our industry and community-based achievements. From safety to the environment, we strive to exceed our goals at every opportunity.
- Colorado Environmental Leadership Program, Gold Leader
- 24-Karat Gold Challenge Award, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Insulate America, Inc. Supplier of the Year
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration Voluntary Protection Program STAR status - ten JM U.S. manufacturing facilities
- Since 2005, consistently recognized for Occupational Excellence by the National Safety Council (NSC)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
- ECOLOGO Certification
- EPA ENERGY STAR® Partner
- ENERGY STAR® Certification for JM's AP™ Foil-Faced Sheathing
- EPA Smartway® Certification for our JM carrier fleet in Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
- GREENGUARD Certifications for numerous fiberglass insulation products and GREENGUARD Gold Certification for JM's entire line of Formaldehyde-free™ fiber glass building insulation
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System - five manufacturing facilities across Germany
- SCS Certified – Compliant with U.S. EPA Region 9 and Alameda County, State of California Specifications for Environmentally Preferable Insulation
- SCS Certified – Indoor Advantage Gold + Formaldehyde-Free
*These certifications applied in 2015 to varied products across JM's businesses. Please view the certification agency's website for specific details.