The Source is where we house the latest information on industry trends, insights, and continuing education opportunities. This is a resource built specifically to aid you in your professional development. Explore our webinars, compare specs, and follow our blog all right here at The Source.
Know The Code
Johns Manville’s John Elverum and Cadmus Group’s Eric Makela address many of the facets of building code compliance.
Protecting Pipes in Plenums
Using fiberglass to protect pipes in plenums
The Drive Toward Healthier Buildings
An in-depth look at air quality in commercial buildings and how to design with it in mind
Fiberglass Health and Safety
Explore the safety of fiberglass, know the facts.
Insulating Chilled Water Systems
How to insulate chilled water systems using fiberglass insulation.
Learn how fiberglass products meet sustainability regulations.
- Micro-Lok® HP: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with an ASJ jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok® HP Ultra: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with a polycoated jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok® HP Plain: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation without a jacket. In-line manufacturing process (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Lok®: Pre-formed fiberglass pipe insulation with an ASJ jacket (service temp: 850°F)
Board & Blanket Insulation
- XSPECT™ ISOfoam APF Board: Polyisocyanurate foam board designed to insulate rooftop ducts and HVAC equipment
- 800 Series Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment and duct insulation (service temp: 450°F)
- 1000 Series Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment insulation for industrial applications (service temp: 850°F)
- Precipitator Spin-Glas®: Fiberglass equipment insulation designed for precipitators, baghouses, scrubbers, ducts, & breechings in power-generation plants (service temp: 850°F)
- HTB 26 EQ Spin-Glas®: Lightweight fiberglass blanket for industrial applications (service temp: 1000°F)
- Fabrication Board: Fiberglass board designed to be customized for unique pipe and tank applications in routine commercial and industrial heating (service temp: 850°F)
- Micro-Flex®: Fiberglass, large-diameter pipe and tank wrap for industrial applications: (service temp: 850°F)
- Incombustible Hullboard: Semi-rigid, fiberglass insulation for naval and merchant vessels as well as drilling rig platforms (service temp: 450°F)
- Incombustible Microlite®: Fiberglass blanket for use in marine applications where design parameters prohibit the use of a rigid product (service temp: 400°F)
- Zeston® 2000 Series - White: White, standard gauge, UV-resistant, PVC fitting covers
- Zeston® 2000 Series - Color: Colored, standard gauge PVC Fitting covers (13 different colors)
- Zeston® 300 Series: Colored and UV-resistant white, heavy gauge PVC
- Zeston® PVC Jacketing: Standard and heavy gauge PVC jacketing
The SmartBinder app gives you instant access to the latest technical information for JM products: data sheets, SDS’s, installation manuals, and more. SmartBinder is available from the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store, and as a desktop web application for users who need access from a computer.
JM has partnered with NAIMA to bring you custom 3E Plus® calculation software. Now, you can enter your application information, and JM’s 3E Plus will help you establish the JM product insulation thickness your application requires.
Choose the right PVC insulated pipe fitting covers for your project in our selector guide.
Johns Manville offers customized presentations to help you stay up to date on the latest market trends and enhance your knowledge of JM products.
- HVAC Insulation 101 - The basics of insulation
- How to Sell Johns Manville HVAC insulation
- How to Fabricate and Install HVAC insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
- Mechanical Insulation 101
- How to Sell Johns Manville Mechanical Insulation
- How to Install JM Mechanical Insulation
- The Proven Safety of Fiberglass
We will continue to add to our list of available training modules to help you better understand how to use and sell JM products. Sign up today and see more.