As part of a diverse JM Information Technology (IT) team, you will be working with an array of cross-process modules within the full SAP application suite, including Business Objects Business Intelligence. The full suite of functionality was successfully deployed across over 30 North American locations from 2009 to 2011. You will also have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated and fast-paced, cross-functional environment comprised of strong business and technical experience organized around centers of excellence (COE). Your contribution will be recognized and valued and will provide a path for advanced career development with a stable global manufacturing company thatís been doing business for over 150 years.
Why work for us?
What we are looking for:
- Ongoing technical training and support
- Challenging and exciting environment that provides experiential learning
- The chance to be part of a successful team
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Consulting experience
- Interest in a career with a stable-yet-dynamic company
- Collaborative and eager to be part of a team
- Great technical and functional skills
- Project driven and goal-oriented attitude
To find specific openings in any of these job categories, view current openings and select from Job Functions.